Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Go Tell It On the Mountain

Here are some pictures from my Christmas festivities, here in Asheville, NC.
Cookie decorating with some of my roommates (at 10 one night)
Erin and I with SANTA at the Grove Arcade
Christmas at Calvary Presbyterian (yes it really is that yellow)

My Christmas tree

Gingerbread house decorated by Laura and me

My first Christmas not at FPC Pensacola

Grace Covenant Presbyterian

Caroling with and for the residents of Brooks-Howell

Laura and I with our festive attire
(our hats sang "We are Santa's Elves" from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer)

Christmas lunch at Brooks-Howell
Christmas night at Laura's featuring a Mountain Cream Puff (behind the bowl of ornaments)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If only I had my papyrus

 Today we woke up on our cruise. We had landed at Kom Ombo! Breakfast was pastries, sausage, and tea. We left the cruise at 7am. Having neve...